Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I Suck at Being a Blogger...and That's Okay

I haven't written in ages. I've been struggling this year. Mentally, physically, emotionally, it's been a long and busy one.
I am semi consistent with running the Facebook page. I interact as best I can. My house is always a disaster. I frequently bail on social gatherings and outings. I use television to occupy my toddler while I nap. We eat a lot of crockpot and no effort meals.
I will say it. I have 3 chronic illnesses and life is hard. So who's brilliant idea was it to try and be a blogger?? Oh, yeah. That was mine. I started FMIFABA to reach out, to connect. And I have. I've wanted to be a writer since the 3rd grade. And I am. I am a writer because I write when I can. I write down ideas, prompts, quotes, character sketches. I will use them one day. I have met people thru the Facebook page that I treasure my relationships with. I learn new things every day from them. How to cope, how to communicate, how to present, how to survive. I am doing what I can to be the best wife, mother, church member, friend, sister, I can be.
I will write the pieces in my head. But I will give myself a break. I will forgive myself for my failings. I will do my best.
I am a terrible blogger...but an awesome Chronic Illness Warrior.

And that's Okay.

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment